Being a good Sketch Writer is hard when you think too hard about being funny.
Judge for yourself whether or not you think this is the case. Just don't tell me about it.
Sketchwriting 101 and 201:
- Pies and Misdemeanors (my parody of Woody Allen)
- Game Changer (my black-out sketch)
- Adore Adorno No More (my "way too intellectual and possibly offensive sketch")
- The Picture of William Bradley Pitt (my parody of a celebrity sketch)
- The Fog of Corporate War (my topical sketch)
- Surviving the Gig Economy (my "making fun of Hollywood" sketch)
- The Hyperbole of War (my political sketch)